The Purchasing Department is the central purchasing agency for the District. The members of this team strive to ensure that the District is compliant with all federal and state procurement guidelines and regulations. Our goal is to achieve maximum value while providing guidance and customer service to both our internal customers (end users) and external users (vendors and community).
Vender Information & Registration
Gilbert Public Schools has contracted with for publishing solicitations and receiving vendor responses. to receive email notifications about the District’s Bid/RFP opportunities.
Registration is 100% free for vendors!
How to Register
Gilbert Public Schools has partnered with and is excited to announce our transition from a paper-based bid solicitation process to a fully automated, web-based electronic bidding and vendor
management system. Below are the bids and proposals currently being solicited and the corresponding closing dates for each. Our new e-procurement Portal will allow interested parties to do the following:
- Register to bid and receive notifications of future opportunities in the e-Procurement Portal by selecting Subscribe to create an account.
- Follow updates to existing solicitations by finding the solicitation and clicking the Follow button. This will allow all interested parties to receive amendments and addenda automatically.
- Submit questions and receive answers for open solicitations.
- Guide vendors through the process of responding electronically to RFPs, bids, etc. to ensure submissions have been accurately completed.
- Ultimately, be your one location for all bid opportunities issued by the District.
. You’ll receive an email from OpenGov to activate your account. For more information about how to register, .
Gilbert Public Schools also maintains current vendor information and requests that an updated W-9 and Vendor Registration Form be completed when any change occurs.
Purchase Order Terms and Conditions
Vendors requesting to do business with Gilbert Public Schools and accepting a purchase order for supplies or services must comply with the terms and conditions contained in the agreement in order for the transaction to take place. Failure to maintain compliance with these provisions will be considered a material breach of contract subject to penalties up to and including termination of the contract.
Open Bids and Solicitations
Invitation for Bids (IFB) and Request for Proposals (RFP) are officially issued by the District. Visit for more information. To ensure that you receive all bids and amendments, it is highly recommended to register and receive bid notices only at .